Wednesday, April 13, 2011

OUT SICK, SICK, SICK...

       Nothing from me this week in either The Carolinian NewspaperWilmington Journal or here . Got hit with a severe eye infection last weekend, and I'm just starting to recover now. Wouldn't wish this infection on my worst enemy.

        But I am recovering nicely after a real rough ride of 106 temperature and a swollen "Rocky-style" left eye. I thank GOD, my beautiful wife and daughter, and my readers for all the love and support.

        I will be doing my radio program, "Make it Happen" on Power 750 WAUG-AM/Power 750.com this afternoon (Thursday) at 4 p.m. As normal, it will be pre-taped. I'm at 75%, so I should be able to pull it off.

        Back in the saddle next week for sure (unless I fall down the stairs or something).

        Thanks again, and have a great weekend.

         Cash

No comments:

Post a Comment