Monday, August 8, 2011

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE DENZEL WASHINGTON MOVIE?



        Is it "Malcolm X?" Perhaps "Glory?" Or maybe it's "Remember the Titans?" There are so many great Denzel Washington films, and memorable performances, but what's YOUR favorite of all time?
    So far, the votes on my FaceBook poll have "Mo Better Blues leading:

      MO' BETTER BLUES - 4



     MALCOLM X - 4
     JOHN Q - 2
     CRIMSON TIDE - 2
     REMEMBER THE TITANS - 2
     THE GREAT DEBATERS - 1
     OUT OF TIME - 1
     DEJA VU - 1
     GLORY - 3
     UNSTOPPABLE - 1
     PHILADELPHIA - 2
     THE MIGHTY QUINN - 2
      DEVIL IN A BLUE DRESS - 1
     Now, you can only vote for one (if you like a different Denzel film than these, by all means vote for it on my FB post and I'll add it to the list). If you give me more than one, I'll just take the top one. I'll keep this up for the entire week, so you'll be able to keep track here to see how your Denzel movie is doing.
       
       I must admit that I'm very pleased so many people enjoy a wide selection of Denzel's films. That speaks to just how great an actor he is that no one performance has defined him.


       Tell your friends. let's pick your favorite Denzel Washington film of all time on my FB post, and I'll tallied them up all week long!

No comments:

Post a Comment